The FEST Location and Parking Information
The FEST is held each year at the
Center for Pastoral Leadership in Wickliffe, Ohio.
Center for Pastoral Leadership
28700 Euclid Avenue
Wickliffe, OH 44092
View FEST Parking in a larger map
- FREE parking is available at all of the sites marked on the map below. All parking sites are within walking distance of The FEST shuttle buses. Shuttle buses, provided by The FEST at no charge, will run from noon until after the fireworks at the end of the evening.
- Shuttle services will be available all day from the following locations:
- Wickliffe Middle School (29240 Euclid Avenue)
- East 290th and Euclid
- Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church (29840 Euclid Avenue)
- ABB, Corporation (1400 Worden Road)
- Uniformed FEST volunteers will assist guests loading and unloading shuttle buses at these locations.
- At the end of the evening, FEST volunteers will be on site directing people to the shuttles and helping people exit the CPL grounds.
- No RV parking is permitted on the grounds.
- On-site parking is available for a tax-deductible donation of $10.00 per car on a first-come, first-serve basis (receipts will be available for these donations). These parking spots fill up quickly, so if you would like to utilize on-site parking, please plan to arrive early! As parking spots become available, we will do our best to continue to fill the parking lot throughout the day
- Handicap parking is free on the grounds of The FEST for vehicles with proper designation. If handicap parking should become full, there will also be an access-for-all shuttle bus available from all designated Euclid Avenue parking locations.
- Please contact The FEST Office (440-943-7662) with any parking questions.